- We, Reviva Technology Proprietary Limited, registration number 2004/004006/07 of 160 Gunners Circle, Epping Industria, Cape Town, South Africa (the “Company”) as owner and operator of the Site (as defined in the Terms and Conditions) are responsible for the collection and processing of personal data on the Site and we respect your privacy and take the protection of your personal information very seriously. Accordingly, this is our action plan to ensure all reasonable measures are in place to protect your information. For the avoidance of doubt, the Diesel brand principal being DIESEL S.p.A., with registered offices in Italy, via dell'Industria 4-6, Breganze 36042, does not and will not have any control over the Site.
- Should you decide to register as a user on the Site, you will be required to provide us with your personal information which includes but i
s not limited to –
3.1 Information that identifies you as the user including your name, surname, identity number and/or date of birth;
3.2 Your contact information including your phone number, email address, physical address, and postal address;
3.3 Demographical information including your marital status and gender; and
3.4 Any information derived from or related to the information above and or any information collected automatically when you visit the Site that is not included in the above.
(Hereinafter referred to as "Personal Information")
- Any changes to your Personal Information should either be updated by yourself on the Site or be communicated to us as soon as reasonably possible to enable us to update your Personal Information.
- You have no legal obligation to provide us with any Personal Information and the submission of such information is entirely subject to your sole discretion and consent. However, should you not provide us with the Personal Information required when registering on the Site we may not be able to provide you with the requested products or services.
- You hereby agree to provide true and accurate information that is up to date when providing your Personal Information. Furthermore, You acknowledge that You may not impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your association with any such person or entity when registering as a User, or at any time thereafter.
- We will not, without your explicit consent, use your Personal Information for any purpose other than:
7.1 To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service;
7.2 To manage Your Account which includes, but is not limited to, the management of Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user;
7.3 For the performance of a contract which includes, but is not limited to, the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items, or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
7.4 To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products, or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
7.5 To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services, and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
7.6 To manage Your requests to Us.
7.8 For other purposes including, but not limited to, data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing, and your experience.
- You hereby acknowledge and agree that, for purposes of fulfilling our obligations to you, we may share or disclose your Personal Information to
any third party for purposes of fulfilling our obligations to you, among other purposes, and may also share your Personal Information to the following
8.1 our employees or other members of the group of companies of which we form part for transactions and customer support, to help detect and prevent potentially illegal acts and violations of our policies, and to guide decisions about our products, services, and communications (if you have not opted out of receiving marketing communications);
8.2 law enforcement, government officials, fraud detection agencies or other third parties when we believe in good faith that the disclosure of Personal Information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report or support the investigation into suspected illegal activity, or to investigate violations of our General Terms and Conditions;
8.3 our suppliers in order for them to liaise directly with you regarding any faulty products or goods you have purchased which requires their involvement;
8.4 credit bureaus to report account information, as permitted by law and banking partners; and
8.5 as required in order to comply with any applicable law, subpoena, order of court or legal process served on us, or to protect and defend our rights or property. In the event of a fraudulent online payment, we are entitled to disclose relevant Personal Information for criminal investigation purposes or in line with any other legal obligation for disclosure of the Personal Information which may be required of it.
- We hereby undertake to ensure, as far as reasonably possible, that all of our employees, third party service providers, divisions, affiliates, and partners having access to your Personal Information are bound by appropriate and legally binding confidentiality obligations in relation to your Personal Information.
- When using this Website you warrant that you are of full legal age (18 years or older). If you are under the age of 18, or not legally permitted to enter into a binding agreement, you may only use our Website with the supervision or consent of your parent or legal guardian. Once this person gives his/her consent they will be bound to our Terms and Conditions when they sign up to our website.
- The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, however, you acknowledge that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.