- We, Reviva Technology Proprietary Limited, registration number 2004/004006/07 of 160 Gunners Circle, Epping Industria, Cape Town, South Africa as owner and operator of the Site (as defined in the Terms and Conditions) are exclusively responsible for the collection and processing of personal data on the Site and we respect your privacy and take the protection of your personal information very seriously. Accordingly, this is our action plan to ensure all reasonable measures are in place to protect your information. For the avoidance of doubt, the Diesel brand principal being DIESEL S.p.A., with registered offices in Italy, via dell'Industria 4-6, Breganze 36042, does not and will not have any control over the Site (as defined in the standard 'Terms and Conditions').
2.1 Information required to identify you as the user – for example your name, surname and identity number and/or date of birth;
2.2 Your contact information – for example your phone number, your email address, your physical address and your postal address;
2.3 Demographical information – for example such as your marital status and gender; and
2.4 Information collected automatically when you visit the Site that is not included in the above.
- Any changes to your Personal Information should either be updated by yourself on the Site or be communicated to us as soon as reasonably possible to enable us to update your Personal Information.
- You have no legal obligation to provide us with any Personal Information and the submission of such information is entirely subject to your sole discretion and consent. It is however important to note that should you not provide us with the Personal Information required when registering on the Site we may not be able to provide you with the requested products or services.
- You may choose to provide additional Personal Information to us, in which event you agree to provide accurate and current information. You may not impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your association with any such person or entity.
- We will not, without your express consent use your Personal Information for any purpose other than:
6.1 in relation to the ordering, sale and delivery of products or to communicate with you regarding current or new promotions, products or services offered by us or any of other member of the group of companies of which we form part or our affiliates and/or partners (unless you have opted out from receiving marketing material from; and
6.2 to improve our product selection and your experience on our Site by, for example, monitoring your browsing habits, or tracking your sales on the Website; or
We may share or disclose your Personal Information to any third party for purposes of fulfilling our obligations to you among other purposes and may also share your Personal Information to the following parties:
7.1 to our employees or other members of the group of companies of which we form part for transactions and customer support, to help detect and prevent potentially illegal acts and violations of our policies, and to guide decisions about our products, services, and communications (if you have not opted out of receiving marketing communications);
7.2 to law enforcement, government officials, fraud detection agencies or other third parties when we believe in good faith that the disclosure of Personal Information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report or support the investigation into suspected illegal activity, or to investigate violations of our General Terms and Conditions;
7.3 to our suppliers in order for them to liaise directly with you regarding any faulty products ir goods you have purchased which requires their involvement;
7.4 credit bureaus to report account information, as permitted by law and banking partners
7.5 as required in order to comply with any applicable law, subpoena, order of court or legal process served on us, or to protect and defend our rights or property. In the event of a fraudulent online payment, we are entitled to disclose relevant Personal Information for criminal investigation purposes or in line with any other legal obligation for disclosure of the Personal Information which may be required of it.
- We will ensure as far as reasonably possible that all of our employees, third party service providers, divisions, affiliates and partners having access to your Personal Information are bound by appropriate and legally binding confidentiality obligations in relation to your Personal Information.