Online Returns Policy
- • All purchased Products must be returned in its original state and condition, with the identification/price tickets still attached and in original packaging. No returns of Products will be accepted if such Products lack the corresponding price tickets and / or whose essential and / or qualitative characteristics were altered and / or that display any kind of damage.
- • Purchased Products must not have been worn.
- • All returns will be done at invoice price. The Buyer shall be called upon to, on request from the Seller, present a copy of the applicable tax invoice evidencing the sale and containing the information of the Products the Buyer wishes to return.
- • No returns on sale and promotional items shall be accepted.
- • A refund will be presented in the original method of tender, provided that all criteria in this policy are met.Any such monetary refund can take up to 7- 14 working days to reflect in your account.
- • No returns will be considered, if a return request was not lodged by the buyer and received by the seller within 14 days of delivery.
- • Please note that we cannot accommodate exchanges at this time.
- • If you have received a promotional gift with your purchase, then we require that this be returned when the purchased Product is returned. Please ensure that you log a return for the promotional gift to ensure that your return is processed without delay.
- • All Products (irrespective of the restrictions set out below under the heading “Non-Returns”), but subject to this returns Policy, may be returned if they are delivered in error or do not match the sample or description of the Products on the Site as at the date of placing an order.
- • Please note that we accommodate in store refunds. Please provide shop assistant with the card used for transaction and original invoice.
- • Merchandise may only be returned to a DIESEL store within the country of purchase i.e South Africa.
Each Buyer shall be entitled to a return and/or a refund for Products acquired through this Site (as defined in the 'Terms and Conditions'), subject to the compliance with the terms and restrictions set out below.
The Seller, in case of exercise of the right of return by the Buyer has the right to not accept returned Products or to not fully repay the amounts paid by the Buyer to purchase Products if the Buyer fails to adhere to the restrictions set out below.
What are the returns restrictions?
• Items on sale
- Underwear, Swimsuits and socks.
- Altered merchandise.
- Merchandise that has been damaged due to negligence or normal wear and tear.
- Merchandise used for a purpose other than what is intended.
Due to hygienic reasons, we are not able to accept returns on: