Online Returns and Refunds Policy
- Log in and go to the 'My Account' section.
- Click on the 'My Orders' Tab.
- Select the order from which you wish to return an item.
- Select the 'Request Return' button.
- Choose the item(s) to return and choose a return reason per item.
- Choose which address the courier should pick up your return from.
- Select the preferred refund method for your return.
- Finally, select the 'Request Return' button at the bottom of the form.
- Once your return has been logged you will receive an email to confirm that our courier partner will contact you to arrange collection.
- Collection and return to our warehouse can take up to 4 working days for Main centres and 8 working days for Outlying areas from date of logging return.
- Once the returns have reached our warehouse, each of the items in your return will be inspected before the return is processed and the refund or store credit initiated.
- Store credits will be sent immediately via email and cash refunds can take up to 7 working days to reflect depending on method of refund and banking institutions.
Diesel ensures that all products are of high quality when they are shipped to customers. Should it happen that your item is defective then please contact our friendly Customer Loyalty team on or email us at [email protected] The time period for such a return is the same as any other return - 14 days after the item was received. A replacement item will be sent to you accordingly. Should it happen that we are out of stock, then you will be contacted by Customer Service, and you will be provided with store credit or you can contact our Customer Loyalty team for assistance.
Please note that we cannot accommodate in store exchanges refunds and returns. We are working on a solution for this.